STRIDE Application for 2024
Underrepresented and disadvantaged students are encouraged to apply.
For any additional questions please visit the FAQ page, or email to: email@example.com
FAQ page will be updated periodically, and please first check STRIDE website and FAQ update if you do not receive an individual email response.
Please complete and submit the following application form. A legal guardian must be present to submit this form.
Last day to submit is January 19, 2024, before 11:59pm PDT
Once the application form has been submitted, please have a STEM teacher upload their letter of recommendation using the form linked below.
This must be submitted by the teacher before 11:59pm PDT on January 19, 2024.
The letter of recommendation should include the following information:
- Describe the student's academic performance, such as GPA
- Student's interest in STEM
- Involvement with school or extracurricular activities that are STEM related
- Teacher's signature and contact information should be included in the letter
Step 3: (optional)
Students that are participants of the UCR Outreach Program may request their program contact to submit a letter of recommendation. This is an optional step.
UCR Outreach Program contacts can submit their letter of recommendation using the form link below.
- Describe student's participation and performance in UCR Outreach Programs
- Include STEM related activities and interests